The TGA as a World Health Organisation (WHO) designated Essential Regulatory Laboratory (ERL), supplies influenza reference reagents used for testing influenza vaccines globally to vaccine manufacturers, other regulatory agencies and research organisations.
Overview of ordering process
- Completed order from with all required documentation (purchase orders, permits if required) submitted to TGA.
- Required shipping documentation is drafted by TGA.
- The order is forwarded to the Logistics team.
- 'Processing update notification' sent to the contacts listed in the order form advising that the order has been progressed to the logistics team for the next stage of processing.
- The Logistics team liaise with nominated courier to arrange preclearance* and coordinate collection of shipment.
- *not all courier companies pre-clear shipping documentation
- Nominated courier request authorisation from the customer, to charge the shipping cost to the nominated account (when this authorisation is requested it must come directly from the customer to the courier for the specific shipment).
- Shipment collected by the nominated courier company and transported on dry ice to the customer
- All TGA Influenza reference reagents are shipped on dry-ice, it is the responsibility of the ordering company to ensure that the nominated courier is able to handle shipments containing dry-ice.
- Logistics team sends a dispatch notification to customer with details of shipment, including airway bill details for tracking the shipment when it is dispatched.
- Tax invoice is raised and issued to customer.
- Payment received
For any enquiries or communication regarding TGA Influenza Reference Reagents, email email@example.com. If your enquiry relates to a submitted order, please ensure the purchase order number is included in the subject of the email.